Friday, June 16, 2006

Fabric bundles & pattern sales.


I don't know what was going on with my previous post but I could not for the life of me get it to come out right. So I am adding a whole new post for this part of it.

I broke down & ordered from Fabric Mart. Everyone on PR has been going on & on about their bundles for months. Then http://www.stacysews.com/was showing off what she got & I was really digging the pinstripes. Of course I did not get one pinstripe in my order! It was kind of fun but now I am left wondering what in the world to do with these fabrics!

Silk, poly, rayon, suiting bundle
Designer Bundle

I think that I might have one idea so far. The green, cream, tan, blue boucle plaid I think will end up being this
jacket.

Fingers crossed that Joann’s will have the new Simplicity patterns out tomorrow when they have them for $1.99, because there are a few that I want. Like this 1895 Dress & these Build by Wendy Pants.

No comments: