Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My first pattern review!

Ok so I posted my first review on Pattern Review! Yeah!

I got my Amy Butler Cabo Halter finished over the weekend. I had plans for linen pants in a matching green but ran out of time. Then I remembered these Gap capris that are about the perfect color.

Here is a link to the review:

Front View:

Back view:

Next time I will try to fit the top a little bit more but other than that I am very happy with the way it came out. It is really comfortable & fun to wear. I see more of these in my future for this summer!

I wote one more review today. The bag that I am holding in my Cabo Halter pictures is the Pocket Perfect purse from Indygo Junction.

My Review:

http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/readreview.pl?readreview=1&reviewnum=14341

It is a great bag & came out very cute!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh is that purse ever cute!!! Now you need to make me one!! Hahahahaha! I also love the outfit!! It looks so awesome on you!! And the colors are so sweet!!

Sweet Violet

Angela said...

Your shirt and your outfit are really wonderful! Great work!

Apron Thrift Girl said...

Ah...I found the item you made with the fabric from my apron. It makes a beautiful purse. Did you see the cordinating fabric in pink? I also bought a yard of it.

Sarah said...

Beautiful work!

Is the fabric from a current range or is it a vintage one?

And for what it's worth I don't have much of an opinion of Tom Cruise either.