Monday, November 19, 2007

More New Patterns

Just a quick post about some new patterns that have come out. I got some sewing related stuff done over the weekend, but mostly it consisted of cutting out dress for the SASS Convention. I am preparing for the 4 day sewing marathon I hve planned for over the Thanksgiving weekend.

So here goes:

Jalie has some new patterns out.

From Jalie's new ones I really like these patterns.

#2794 ~ Sweetheart Top
Sweetheart top with banded neckline and front yokes, gathers at the bust and a choice of cap or three-quarter sleeve.


#2793 ~ Empire-waist Tunic, This one has been done many times over but there is something about Jalie's version that I really like.
Trendy tunic with back tie, upper bodice gathered into empire waist insert and choice of cap or banded 3/4 sleeve. View A has added ease and gathers at lower front. View B has a flat lower front.


On to Simplicity. Apparently they have teamed up with Project Runway to put out a line of patterns. Hmmmm I can't say that I am overly impressed so far. I haven't seen them in person to know if they have all kind of fabulous sewing secrets included in their envelopes or not, but I can say that that I am pretty sure that most of what I have seen so far has been done, several times over already. I would have expected a little more from them. Oh well.

Here are a couple examples:
Simp 3529


Simp 3530


Now this little jacket really do like:
Simp 3538


Simp 3536 I love crowl neck tops!


Simp 3539 Cute wardrobe pattern.


Here are some Buttericks that I missed a couple weeks ago.
B5136 Retro 1948

B5145


That's about it.

4 comments:

beki said...

Ooo, I really like that first Jalie, I'm definitely getting that one.

Nichole Dirks said...

Thanks for posting the patterns! Its fun to see what things people like. I'm going to have to get a couple of those patterns and try them out. I really like the Empire-waist Tunic pattern. I could definitely see myself wearing that.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't comment the other day, it wouldn't let me.
I love the first two patterns. If only I had the motivation and time.
I will, I will. I want to make some from the patterns you swapped me.

Chara Michele said...

Oh, some of those are cute! Although I am not allowing myself to buy any new patterns right now! :) I have too many that I actually need to sew first:)