Thursday, January 11, 2007

Twosies

I got from Bekka:

Two names you go by:
MéLisa
Me

Two parts of your heritage:
Hungarian
Irish

Two things that scare you:Fanaticism – be it religious, animal rights or political, people get crazy!
My co-worker’s butt crack

Two everyday essentials:
Lotion – Hello it’s dry up here
Wedding band & engagement rings

Two things you are wearing right now:
Diamond stud earrings – Christmas gift from John in 2000
Tan uncut cord jeans

Two of your favorite current bands/artists:
Gary Allen
Crash Test Dummies

Two things you want in a relationship (other than love):
Understanding
Fun, because that is the most important thing *

Two truths:
I am a good shot
I have been in a nudy bar

Two favorite hobbies:
making jewelry
sewing

Two things you have to do this week:
Mail Christmas gifts
work on some clothing orders

Two stores you shop at:
Goodwill
Brush Creek Antiques

Two shows you like to watch:
Criminal Minds
The Office – I swear that I have worked with all those people

Two things you'd buy if money were no object:
A herd of Alpaca & a spotty butt horse or two
A ranch with hundreds of acres, a gorgeous view of the mountains, a nice size house with a rock’n kitchen, sewing/jewelry making studio & huge front porch to sit & drink my coffee on admiring the view.

Two wishes for 2007:
Have the house situation resolved
Have an option of what to do next with our lives, instead of being “stuck”


*An inside joke between John & I.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that view! and but cracks scare me, too. luckily i don't come in contact with them everyday!

Sarah and Jack said...

Oh man, that view. I am swooning over it already.

laura capello said...

mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmmm mmm mmmm mmmmm...

and there you go with that butt crack again. i'm even becoming frightened of it.

Anonymous said...

We all have those horrible visions of the butt crack. Ohhh errrr.
Thanks for your twosies. Love it so stole it too.