Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Flashing your what? Shocking!

Ok I hadn’t intended on posting this sort of thing on my blog but Angela keeps flashing hers (living room that is) so I thought I would play along.

Now let me preface this by saying that when we lived in Florida we had a 1800 sq ft house with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room, dining room, family room, laundry room & 2 car garage. Now we have a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 living/dining/kitchen/laundry room 1036 sq ft house with a detached garage that has an additional room on the back of it, that now houses 75% of our belongings because they don’t’ fit into the house & are still in the boxes/totes that moved them up here. We do however have 11 acres now & had intended on building a house here, but that is another story for another day.

So anyhoo here is my less than fab living room.

Looking from the dining area:



Looking from the "master" bedroom doorway:



My thrifted wall art:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along! 8-)
All that acreage sounds so nice to me. I hope you get to build your house out there.
I like your wall color a lot and the thrifted wall art is very cool. I can relate to the small size. 8-)

Anonymous said...

ARG!!! It wouldn't post what I just said...so..... I LOVE the colors of you walls and the thrifted wall art!! The color is totally refreshing!!

Gina